Overview of TestNG for Selenium
TestNG Testing Framework:
- TestNG is an advance framework designed to take advantage of the benefits of both the developer and the testers.
- TestNG is an open source framework that is distributed under the Apache software license and is easily available for download.
- Due to its advance facilities, TestNG is considered to be better than JUnit.
Features of TestNG:
- Support for Annotations.
- There is no need to create a test suite for advance performance mechanism.
- Support for Parameters.
- Support for data driven testing with the help of data providers.
- Setting execution priorities for test methods.
- Supports threat safe environments while executing multiple threads.
- Easily supports integration with various tools and plug-ins such as construction equipment (ant, maven etc), integrated development environment (eclipse).
- Using reportNG makes the user comfortable with the effective medium of report generation.
Advantages of TestNG:
- TestNG annotation test cases are easy to make.
- Test cases can be grouped and get prioritized more easily.
- Supports Parameterization.
- Supports data driven testing using Dataproviders.
- Generates HTML reports.
- Parallel test execution is possible.
- Easily supports integration with other devices and plugins such as Eclipse IDE, build Tools Ant, Maven etc. …
TestNG SELENIUM Tutorial Basic to Advance with Example selenium testng framework and TestNG SELENIUM Tutorial and testng for selenium webdriver and TestNG SELENIUM Tutorial and testng tutorials and TestNG SELENIUM Tutorial