TestNG Installation in Eclipse:
- Install and Open Eclipse.
- Find the ‘Help’ option on the menu bar and click it.
- Choose ‘Install New Software’ option, as shown below.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button on the revealed installation box.
- You will see a ‘Add repository’ dialog box, where you must provide names and locations.
- Name : TestNG
- Location : http://beust.com/eclipse/
- Click on OK Button.
- After click on OK button TestNG installation started.
- Check TestNG and Click on Next Button.
- The given URL will appear on the “work with” field, as shown below.
- Click on Radio Button I accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click on Finish Button.
- Sometimes Eclipse shows the Security Warning.
- Click on Install Anyway to Overcome Security Warning issue.
- Software Update Restart Now.
- Once your eclipse is restarted, you can see that TestNG has been successfully installed. For this, click Window -> Preferences and you can see TestNG included in the list.
- Verify TestNG is sucessfully Installed or Not ?
- Right Click on Project.
- Verify TestNG with Create TestNG class / Convert to TestNG shows or Not ?
- Done TestNG installation in Eclipse.
How to Delete / Remove TestNG plugin from eclipse?
- The TestNG framework simplifies the need for testing, which involves testing each class separately, as well as testing the whole system thoroughly.
- TestNG can be used as a plug-in in Eclipse, Which allows running TestNG from eclipse. In addition, it also monitors its performance and output.
- TestNG can be easily installed, as it comes in the form of a plugin for the eclipse IDE. Here, we will discuss an easy way to uninstall TestNG from Eclipse. Therefore, to remove the TestNG from eclipse, you can follow the steps given below.
1. Go to Help and select ‘Install new software’.
2. According to the figures given below, “Already installed?” Click on
3. A new window will open. Select ‘TestNG’ and click on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
4. Choose ‘TestNG’ option and click on ‘Finish’
5. Restart Eclipse. You must restart the eclipse to implement the changes.
How to Install TestNG in Eclipse IDE for Selenium WebDriver and How to Install TestNG step by step and Create Automated Tests with TestNG