Overview of Java for Selenium WebDriver
Data Types in Java:
Java Modifiers for Classes, Variables, and Methods:
- Access Modifiers : (Default, Public, Private and Protected).
- Non Access Modifiers : (Static, Final, Abstract, Synchronized etc…).
Type of Variables in Java:
- Local Variables.
- Instance variables.
- Class / Static Variables.
Operators in Java:
- Arithmetic Operators.
- Relational Operators.
- Bitwise Operators.
- Logical Operators.
- Assignment Operators
- If Statement.
- Switch Statement.
Usage of Conditional Statements:
- The statement is correct when executing a block of statements.
- When the condition is correct, then execute a block of statements, otherwise execute one more block of statements.
- Choose from several alternative options, for e.g: Else IF.
- Execution of a block of statements when more than one condition is true e.g: nested If.
- Choose from several alternative options e.g: Switch statement.
- For loop.
- While loop.
- Do While loop.
Arrays in Java:
- Generally, the array is a collection of elements of the same type.
- In Java, Array is an object that contains elements of the same data type.
- The Java array index is based, index starts with zero.
- The length of the array is set when the array is created and the length of the array is fixed.
- Each item in an array is called element.
Exception handling In Java:
- An exception is a program that occurs during the execution of a program which disturbs the normal flow of instructions.
- Exception in Java is a powerful mechanism for handling run-time errors in order to maintain the normal flow of the program.
Java Object Oriented programming System (OOPS) concepts:
selenium webdriver java and java for selenium webdriver and selenium java and selenium java and java for selenium webdriver and selenium java example and java for selenium webdriver and selenium webdriver tutorial java with examples and java for selenium webdriver and java for selenium webdriver