- ISTQB remains for “International Software Testing Qualifications Board.”
- It offers universally perceived confirmations called “ISTQB Certified Tester.”
- ISTQB Certification is a universally acknowledged programming testing affirmation that is directed online by its Member Boards through a testing Exam Provider.
- An Exam Provider is an association authorized by a Member Board(s) to offer exams locally and globally including web based testing confirmation.
- Hopefuls who effectively pass the exam are given the ISTQB Certified Tester certificate.
- This site gives all the QA Training material expected to pass the ISTQB Foundation level exam.
Benefits of ISTQB certification:
- Worldwide acknowledgment of obtained capabilities and abilities.
- Approved to utilize the “Certified Tester” logo (indicating the level of certification).
- Entire of vocation way support, from Foundation to Expert level.
ISTQB certification course is divided into 3 levels:
- ISTQB Foundation Level (CTFL)
- ISTQB Advanced Level (CTAL)
- Expert Level (CTEL)
ISTQB Foundation Level (CTFL) certification exam format:
- Number of Questions: 40
- Question types: multiple choice questions, with a scoring of 1 point for each correct answer.
- Passing marks: 65% (26 or more points).
- ISTQB Certification Exam time: 60 minutes.
- Negative Marking: No.
ISTQB Foundation Level (CTFL):
- The Foundation Certification is the passage level certification, de-marked for individuals who are fresher and for experienced specialists wishing to begin climbing the step of ISTQB confirmations.
- The objectives of the Foundation Certification are to guarantee an expansive under-remaining of the key prescribed procedures and key ideas in programming testing, and to give an establishment to proficient development.
- The syllabus covers six main topics :
- fundamentals of testing.
- testing in the software lifecycle.
- static techniques like reviews.
- behavioral (black-box) and structural (white-box) test design.
- test management.
- testing tools.